Even from a young age, your parents knew you were the creative type – the Picasso of your kindergarten class and the relentless dreamer who has always pictured a way to things bigger, better and brighter. You’ve got the vision, and a keen eye on how to deliver it. Show us what you’ve got.
University students and fresh graduates are invited to apply for an internship for hands-on experience at a dynamic marketing agency, working with our team of visual designers, marketing strategist, account managers and technical whizzes. We'll teach you about the business of design, the tricks of our trade and so much more.
Interns must be able to commit to a minimum of 40 hours per week of on-site work during our regular hours, M-F, 9am-6pm. Interns are paid a stipend based on experience and references.
About Unison Creative
Unison Creative—a Hong Kong-based design and marketing agency—works with clients of all sizes and sectors to build top-notch brands and campaigns. We're a small but growing team of designers, marketers, account managers, technical whizzes and digital evangelists. Don't let our size fool you, though: Our team brings a world of experience from a diverse blend of fields, industries and cultures. Our goal? To harness that breadth of experience and work together--in unison, you might say--to drive our client's marketing efforts.
We are looking for a Design Intern to join our growing agency. In this role, you will work with our design team to create everything from logos and print materials to web apps and other digital assets that meet our clients’ marketing needs.
Our design interns must...
- know Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- have an interest in print, digital and interactive media
- demonstrate unique design styles in line with our clients' needs
- assist our team in conducting research for client projects
- speak fluent English; Cantonese and/or Mandarin preferred but not required
- be able to work legally in Hong Kong
- Execute designs for all manner of print, online and in-person marketing experiences
- Follow creative and art direction to create innovative and effective marketing campaigns
- Keep up with the latest trends in marketing, print and digital design
- Work with our creative and account management teams to make sure design deliverables adhere to each client's brand and are completed on time and within budget
Our design interns will learn...
- How to conceptualize and develop creative visual solutions for clients' requirements
- Strong communication and time management skills
- How to solve problems and meet tight deadlines
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and support a busy and growing team as needed
- How to be a self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Cutting-edge marketing and design trends
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS, plus design for social media and website CMS platforms like WordPress and Drupal
All applicants must have permission to work in Hong Kong. Overseas candidates will not be considered. If you meet the above requirements, please send CV, portfolio and salary requirements to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.